– housing recession is beginning to show signs of recovery and stabilizing
– statistics related to growth during the boom related to income, foreclosures and unemployment nationally and in each individual state
– good chance that we are approaching price stability in most markets
– forecast looks good for most markets
– housing and production levels got way ahead of employment and population, they are beginning to get more inline with each other
– house prices, rising unemployment, inventory will be the key drivers and indicators of which markets will be best and worse in the coming 6 – 8 quarters
This is VERY good information and great news for the industry…combined with the news of the $8,000 tax credit this morning from Secretary Donovan. Visit mRELEVANCE for more information and to see posts on both of these topics.