Happy Fifth Birthday mRELEVANCE
Holy cow, we are five years old! Time really does fly when you’re having fun. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were signing contracts as three companies — Mitch Levinson Consulting, Inc., Flammer Relations, Inc. and the client.
Five years is light years in terms of internet marketing. To put it all in perspective, when we started mRELEVANCE the word social media had not be coined and blogging was certainly not a mainstream tactic for corporate marketing. Content was produced mainly in the form of traditional news releases that were distributed to reporters. I remember thinking, you can’t have a website without quality optimized content, and your quality content is worthless if you have no place to put it. Today, there are lots of places to put quality content, and we have learned how and where the most effective places are for our clients.
We have gone through quite a lot of growth over the past five years:
• We now have 18 full and part-time employees
• Our clients are located all around the country from Connecticut to California and Oregon to Florida
• Both Carol Morgan and I have established our expertise by becoming published authors
• We have had three corporate retreats where we brought both teams together, and we have decided to make this an annual tradition
• We have grown from working in one industry to having clients in more than five industries
• We offer a full suite of marketing services, and have a new corporate brochure to showcase them
However, even though we’ve grown, our end goal is still the same: all marketing should be relevant. Whether we are building a website for a local entertainment company, managing social media for a medical equipment manufacturer, handling public relations for a home builder or reporting and tracking on a website for a sports team, our thought processes and actions all focus on increasing return on investment, and proving it.
If you’re looking for a strong agency that doesn’t outsource to help you with any and all of your marketing needs, give me a call at 847-259-7312.